India's most preferred Institute of students & working professionals even corporate and brilliant experience of long journey from February 2007.
* Classroom learning provides structure and motivation.
* Develop a common payroll language that will optimize efficiencies, avoid costly mistakes, and save money.
* Ideal for payroll practitioners and those supporting the payroll industry.
* Providing keep up-to-date knowledge base for experienced payroll professionals.
* Providing the knowledge and skills required for advance payroll processing.
* Take advantage of significant volume discounts to maximize your raining budget when purchasing IPTM Payroll software or Fundamentals of Payroll materials for your group or companies.
Admissions into the programs of the Institute are open round the year. All Admissions are Eligibility-based through online application. (Secure payment site).
* Student should register himself on institute website www.iptm.org.in.
* After registration, student will activate account through sent Activation link on mail.
* Student can pay program fee online (net banking, credit card, debit card, PAYTM and PAYPAL account).
* Mail the scan copy of certificate of higher education along with any identity document and corresponding address to complete the application form at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days.
* Institute will send you study material along with student hand book & Student registration letter.
|Module||Programmes||Duration||Fee Amount (Rs.)|
|Module 1||Payroll Training Programs||30 Days||6,500 /-|
|Module 2||HR Recruitment Training||10 Days||4,000 /-|
|Module 3||Certified Payroll Professional||1 month||4,000 /-|
2 hrs class# 8:00AM - 10:00AM (Tue - Sun) | 3 hrs weekend classes available.
Training At Institute
Student will awarded and bestowed with alumni status on successful completion of the program in Institute.
You are advised to go through the study materials/notes and prepare own assignment/project. Please note student must prepare the assignment in Microsoft word file and should be sent to SSD - Student Services Department on their email ID (email@example.com).
Institute will exam the assignment and will issued the certificate to Student on the basis of assignment marks%. Student are required to earn at least 60% marks on the basis of assignments in all topics.
Students, agencies and organizations are advise to verify certificate via firstname.lastname@example.org giving Student registration number and certificate number as reference.